Reviewing Jeffree Star Cosmetics Night Owl Collection

 


Disclaimer: I bought these items with my own money. I am in no way an affiliate with Jeffree Starr Cosmetics. 

How sticking cute is this collection?! Both of these together cost me, including tax and shipping, around  $84. (It is worth it though and you'll see how pigmented this it is!) 

Let's star with the the lip glosses. I bought  all 3 shades!

The shades are: Pink Robe, Body Chills & Voyeurism. My favourite? Voyeurism! The are plumping lip glosses. When I first applied , it did sting my lips a little as if they were dry, but I love the colour and formula. (All of Jeffree Star Cosmetics are vegan & cruelty free!!!!!) 

Let's review the amazing eyeshadow palette!!!

OMG! This palette though! I LOVE it!!!! It has a mixture of warm and cool tones too! (I always love a good palette with both tones.) Shades include: Snow Magic, Headlights, Caffeine Diamonds, Silent Glide, Night Owl, Insomnia, Pine Shadows, Duskwatcher, Twilight Moss, Satellite Truth, Telescope Dreams, Candy Headlights, Forest Hunter, Nocturnal Drift, Phantom Grape, Midnight Confession, Moonlight Wings & Disturbed Thoughts. 

I had to swatch on my thigh as my arm didn't have enough room.

The packaging of this palette was omg gorgeous! I love the little feather lock and the beautiful owl design. I made a look with my drag king from this collection! 

In conclusion, I have to say that I love this collection. Although my first, it's my absolute favourite from Jeffree Star Cosmetics! 

Rate: 10/10

Grab the collection here: https://jeffreestarcosmetics.com/collections/night-owl-collection 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre Order My Noevl(la) Now! (Well, Soon)

Sexual Assault Awareness 2026 (Triger warning)

A New LGBTQ+ Dating App? Reviewing Taimi